I'm a Good Woman Funk Classics from Sassy Soul Sisters Vol. 1 & 2
Style: Soul/Funk


Recomendo!

1. Cold Blood - I'm A Good Woman
2. Laura Lee - Crumbs Off The Table
3. Betty Moorer - It's My Thing
4. The Stoval Sisters - Hang On In There
5. Vera Hamilton - But I Ain't No More (G.S.T.S.K.D.T.S.)
6. Ann Winley - Watchdog
7. Betty Davis - Anti Love Song
8. Jody Gayles - You Gotta Push
9. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Who Is She (And What Is She To You)
10. Lyn Collins - Give It Up Or Turn It Loose
11. Marie "Queenie" Lyons - Your Thing Ain't No Good Without My Thing
12. Ann Sexton - You're Gonna Miss Me
13. The Sisters Love - Give Me Your Love
14. Patti Jo - Make Me Believe In You
[+]


1. Various - Camille Yarbrough / Take Yo' Praise
2. Various - Apollas / Seven Days
3. Various - Aretha Franklin / A Change
4. Various - Marie "Quennie" Lyons / Fever
5. Various - Nikki Giovanni / Ego Tripping
6. Various - Mary Jane Hooper / I've Got What You Need
7. Various - Betty Davis / Nasty Gal
8. Various - Helen Smith / You Got To Be A Man
9. Various - Mable John / Running Out
10. Various - Ann Peebles / I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
11. Various - Ann Sexton / You've Been Gone Too Long
12. Various - Jeanne & The Darlings / Soul Girl
13. Various - Vicki Anderson / If You Don't Give Me What I Want
14. Various - Marva Whitney / Daddy Don't Know About Sugar Bear
15. 14-Jean Knight Carry On
16. 15-The Pointer Sisters Going Down Slowly
[+]

[Ouvindo: It's My Thing - Betty Moorer ]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.