22.8.11

Marvin Gaye

Marvin Gaye - Super Hits
Recomendo!
Style: Soul



1. Marvin Gaye - Baby Don't You Do It
2. Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
3. Marvin Gaye - Pride and Joy
4. Marvin Gaye - The End Of Our Road
5. Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
6. Marvin Gaye - Stubborn Kind Of Fellow
7. Marvin Gaye - Can I Get A Witness
8. Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
9. Marvin Gaye - That's The Way Love Is (3:38)
10. Marvin Gaye - Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
11. Marvin Gaye - Chained
12. Marvin Gaye - You Are A Wonderful One
13. Marvin Gaye - Try It Baby
14. Marvin Gaye - I'll Be Doggone
15. Marvin Gaye - Hitch Hike
16. Marvin Gaye - You
[+]

[Ouvindo: I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye ]

1 comentários:

Submit disse...

Fantastic!I like this!If u interested in good samples like in Marvin songs,i left link here - www.lucidsamples.com

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.