8.4.07
Vicki Anderson
Style: Funk/R&B/Soul - Funk Divas

Repost; new link.
Recomendo.

Vicki Anderson Anthology - Mother Popcorn [1964-1980]


1. Message From The Soulsisters (Parts 1 & 2)
2. Supergood (Answer To Super Bad) (Parts 1 & 2)
3. I'm Too Tough For Mr Big Stuff (Hot Pants)
4. Answer To Mother Popcorn (I Got A Mother For You)
5. I Want To Be In The Land of Milk And Honey
6. If You Don't Give Me What I Want (I Got To Get It Some Other Place)
7. Baby Don't You Know
8. Think -- with James Brown
9. Home Is Where The Hatred Is -- with Bossa Nostra
10. Once You Get Started
11. You're Welcome (Stop On By) -- with Bobby Byrd
12. Don't Throw Your Love In The Garbage Can
13. Wide Awake In A Dream
14. You Send Me
15. You've Got The Power -- with James Brown
16. What The World Needs Now Is Love

More info [+]

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]

[Ouvindo: I Want Your Love So Bad - Darondo]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.