9.4.07
James Brown

James Brown - It's a Mother [1969]


1. Mother popcorn (Part 1)
2. Mother popcorn (Part 2)
3. Mashed potato popcorn (Part 1)
4. Mashed potato popcorn (Part 2)
5. I'm shook
6. Popcorn with a feeling (Instrumental)
7. The little groove maker me (Parts 1 & 2)
8. If I ruled the world
9. You're still out of sight
10. Top of the stack (Instrumental)

Click nos links para baixar o disco
part 1 [+]
part 2 [+]


James Brown - Popcorn [1969]


1. The popcorn
2. Why am I treated so bad
3. In the middle
4. Soul pride
5. A new shift
6. Sudsy
7. The chicken
8. The chase

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]


James Brown - Soul On Top [1970]


1. That's my desire
2. Your cheatin' heart
3. What kind of fool am I
4. It's a man's, man's man's world (Unedited version)
5. The man in glass
6. It's magic
7. September song (Unedited version)
8. For once in my life (Unedited version)
9. Every day I have the blues (Unedited version)
10. I need your key (To turn me on)
11. Papa's got a brand new bag (Unedited version)
12. There was a time

Click nos links para baixar o disco.
part 1 [+]
part 2 [+]
part 3 [+]

Big thankx: euovo.blogspot.com

[Ouvindo: Breakin' Bread - The J.B. Horns]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.