26.4.06
Motown MP3 Free

Motown Remixed


1. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
2. Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through the Grapevine
3. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
4. Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
5. Jackson 5 - ABC
6. Rare Earth - I Just Want to Celebrate
7. Temptations - Papa Was a Rollin' Stone
8. Smokey Robinson - Quiet Storm
9. Supremes - My World Is Empty Without You
10. Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
11. Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
12. Smokey Robinson & the Miracles - The Tears of a Clown
13. Eddie Kendricks - Keep on Truckin'
14. Edwin Starr - War
15. Rick James - Mary Jane

Click nos links para baixar o disco.
Part 1 [+]
Part 2 [+]
Passw: folder1

[Ouvindo: Ponteio - Edu Lobo - Mojo Club Presents Dancefloor (3:18)]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.