24.3.06
Funky But Chic

Style: Progressively Funky


1. Rollercoaster -- Danny Woods
2. Thanks I Needed That -- Glasshouse
3. I Can't Sit And Wait -- One Hundred Proof Aged In Soul
4. I Call My Baby Pussycat -- Parliament
5. Crumbs Off The Table -- Laura Lee
6. Stop The World & Let Me Off -- Flaming Ember
7. Baby Don't Leave Me -- Holland Dozier
8. Silent Boatman -- Parliament
9. My Credit Didn't Go Through -- General Johnson
10. Psyche-Soulla-Funkadelic -- The Politicians
11. Innocent Til Proven Guilty -- Honey Cone
12. Children Of Today -- Chairmen Of The Board
13. Cheba -- 8th Day
14. Heart On Loving You -- Flaming Ember
15. Free Your Mind -- The Politicians
16. Deaf Blind And Paralysed -- Honey Cone
17. I Got To Get Home -- 8th Day
18. Workin' & Lovin Together -- Laura Lee
19. Don't Scratch -- One Hundred Proof Aged In Soul
20. My Automobile -- Parliament

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]

[Ouvindo: N-Harmony - Da Introduction - Bone Thugs - (4:25)]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.