21.5.07
Marvin Gaye

Raridade!
Recomendadíssimo pra quem tem audição apurada!

Marvin Gaye - At The Copa [1966]


1. Introduction/I Concentrate on You
2. Just in Time
3. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)
4. Motown Medley 1: Can I Get a Witness/You're a Wonderful ...
5. Laia Ladaia (Reza)
6. Georgia Rose
7. Song Is You
8. Ain't That Peculiar
9. Every Once in a While
10. Shadow of Your Smile
11. Night Song
12. Pride and Joy
13. This Could Be the Start of Something Big
14. Strangers in the Night
15. Introduction of Orchestra
16. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)
17. Motown Medley 2: I’ll Be Doggone/I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)/Uptight (Everything’s Alright)/Hitch Hike.

Click no link [+]

[Ouvindo: You And Me Baby (1970) - The Kaldirons]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.