19.3.07
The Supremes
Style: Soul/R&B

The Supremes - The Supremes Sings Rodgers & Hart: The complete Recordings [1966]


1. The Lady Is A Tramp
2. Mountain Greenery
3. This Can't Be Love
4. Where Or When
5. Lover
6. My Funny Valentine
7. My Romance
8. My Heart Stood Still
9. Falling In Love With Love
10. Thou Swell
11. Dancing On The Ceiling
12. Blue Moon
13. Manhattan
14. The Blue Room
15. With A Song In My Heart
16. Spring Is Here
17. Little Girl Blue
18. It Never Entered My Mind
19. There's A Small Hotel
20. You Took Advantage Of Me - Alternate Mix
21. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered - Alternate Version
22. Wait Till You See Him
23. I Didn't Know What Time It Was
24. Johnny One Note
25. I Could Write A Book
26. Medley: The Lady Is A Tramp/Let's Get Away From It All (Live)

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]


The Supremes 70's - Greatest Hits & Rare Classics


1. Up The Ladder To The Roof
2. Nathan Jones
3. I Guess I'll Miss The Man
4. Stoned Love
5. Everybody's Got The Right To Love
6. Floy Joy
7. Bad Weather
8. Automatically Sunshine
9. Paradise
10. Tossin' And Turnin'
11. Il Voce De Silenzio (Silent Voices)
12. Love Train
13. I Had To Fall In Love (Solo Recording)
14. He's My Man
15. Color My World Blue
16. You Turn Me Around
17. The Sha-La Bandit
18. This Is Why I Believe In You
19. I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do The Walking
20. You're My Driving Wheel
21. When I Looked At Your Face (Solo Recording)
22. Another Life From Now (Solo Recording)

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]


The Supremes - At The Copa [1965]


1. Opening Introduction
2. "Put On A Happy Face"
3. "I Am Woman, You Are Man"
4. "Baby Love"
5. "Stop! In the Name of Love"
6. "The Boy From Ipanema"
7. "Make Someone Happy"
8. "Come See About Me"
9. "Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody"
10. "Queen Of The House"
11. Group Introduction
12. "Somewhere"
13. "Back In My Arms Again"
14. Sam Cooke Medley
15. "You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You"

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]
Passw: Makumba

[Ouvindo: Samba de Uma Nota Só - João Gilberto]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.