6.9.06
Millie Jackson MP3 Free

Sonzera de responsa; Maravilha.
Recomendo

Millie Jackson - Caught Up/Still Caught Up [1974 - 1975]


1 (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want to Be Right
2 Rap )
3 (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want to Be Right (Reprise)
4 All I Want Is a Fighting Chance
5 I'm Tired of Hiding
6 It's All over But the Shouting
7 So Easy Going, So Hard Coming Back
8 I'm Through Trying to Prove My Love to You
9 Summer (The First Time)
10 Loving Arms
11 Making the Best of a Bad Situation
12 Memory of a Wife
13 Tell Her It's Over
14 Do What Makes You Satisfied
15 You Can't Stand the Thought of Another Me
16 Leftovers
17 I Still Love You (You Still Love Me)

More info y listen [+]

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]

[Ouvindo: Expressway To Your Heart - Margo Thunder - Mama's Got A Bag Of Her Own (3:35)]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.