12.6.06
Roberta Flack MP3 Free

Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly


1. Killing Me Softly
2. Jesse
3. No Tears (In The End)
4. I'm The Girl
5. River
6. Conversation Love
7. When You Smile
8. Suzanne

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]


Roberta Flack: Softly with these songs [1993]


1. First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, The
2. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
3. Where Is The Love - (with Donny Hathaway)
4. Killing Me Softly With His Song
5. Feel Like Makin' Love
6. Closer I Get To You, The
7. More Than Everything
8. Only Heaven Can Wait (For Love)
9. Back Together Again - (with Donny Hathaway)
10. Making Love
11. Tonight, I Celebrate My Love - (with Peabo Bryson)
12. Oasis
13. And So It Goes
14. You Know What It's Like
15. Set The Night To Music - (with Maxi Priest)
16. My Foolish Heart
17. Uh-Uh Ooh-Ooh Look Out - (Steve Hurley's House mix)

Click nos links para baixar os discos.
Part 1 [+]
Part 2 [+]

[Ouvindo: The Gimmicks - Real Live - The Turnaround: A Long Awaited (3:25)]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.