29.5.06
Aretha Franklin MP3 Free

Aretha Franklin - Greatest Hits



Disc 1
1. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) - Aretha Franklin, George Michael
2. Respect
3. I Say a Little Prayer
4. Think
5. (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman
6. I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Loved You)
7. You Are All I Need to Get By
8. Chain of Fools
9. Spanish Harlem
10. Angel
11. Let It Be
12. Until You Come Back to Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
13. Son of a Preacher Man
14. Don't Play That Song (You Lied)
15. Rock Steady
16. See Saw
17. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing
18. Do Right Woman, Do Right Man
19. Save Me
20. House That Jack Built
21. People Get Ready
22. Day Dreaming

Disc 2
1. Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves - Eurythmics, Aretha Franklin
2. Deeper Love
3. What a Fool Believes
4. Who's Zoomin' Who?
5. Willing to Forgive
6. Jumpin' Jack Flash
7. Freeway of Love
8. Border Song (Holy Moses)
9. Oh No Not My Baby
10. Call Me
11. Ain't No Way
12. Since You've Been Gone (Sweet Sweet Baby)
13. Baby I Love You
14. Long and Winding Road
15. Today I Sing the Blues
16. Love All the Hurt Away - George Benson, Aretha Franklin
17. It Isn't, It Wasn't, It Ain't Never Gonna Be - Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston
18. Through the Storm - Aretha Franklin, Elton John
19. Rose Is Still a Rose

Click no link para baixar o disco [+]

[Ouvindo: se voce quiser sem bronquear - 15 Doris monteiro - (3:00)]

0 comentários:

SaravaClub*. Tecnologia do Blogger.